When designing watches for women, it’s necessary to give special importance to style and grace, because style has great importance in a woman’s life. Most of the working women who need to wear a watch in their daily routine, demand both style and functionality in their timepiece in their watch. Here we review the Anne Klein Women’s 10/8801 WTTT Genuine Diamond Accented Two-Tone Bracelet Watch.
Specifications of the Anne Klein Women’s 10/8801WTTT Two-Tone Bracelet Watch
- Swiss Quartz Movement
- Mineral dial window
- Water-resistant up to 30 M (99 feet)
- Band width: 17 mm (approx)
- Case diameter: 25 mm (approx)
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- 16 diamond accents around the bezel, a gold-tone crown set with a black cabochon and a white face that contrasts its Roman numeral dial.
- Features include gold-tone hour, minute, and second hands, a two-tone adjustable bracelet with a jewelry clasp closure.
The Anne Klein Women’s 10/8801WTTT Two-Tone Bracelet Watch is suited for both casual and formal wear. I personally consider it a bit too ‘flashy’ for my tastes (I like minimalism), but that’s just me. It’s a pretty straightforward timepiece but some owners experience battery failure. The tiny diamonds, while a marvel to look at, can snag into your clothing and cause tearing, so you’d have to be careful how you wave your hand around. It is water resistant to 99 feet (30m) and can withstand rain and splash water, but not showering and submersion. The best part however, is that it comes with an Anne Klein lifetime warranty, so if you are to have any issues, you can just send it in for repairs.
For more information and reviews on the Anne Klein Women’s 10/8801WTTT Two-Tone Bracelet Watch, visit Amazon.com.