Bulova is a successful company today but it started its first production line of wrist watches way back in 1919. It even used to be said that “America runs on Bulova time.” Bulova believed in innovation, and so in 1950s it continued its tradition of innovation by introducing Accurton, the earliest yet electronic watch and it was a huge turnover in timepiece technology.
The Bulova Men’s 97A106 Leather Strap Watch is another example of the Bulova innovation and trend setting production. It’s beautiful yet tough leather strap gives it a simple and masculine feel. Though, while the leather band is fine, some customers have complained that the side knob is poorly made.
Specifications of the Bulova Men’s 97A106 Leather Strap Watch
- Silver white dial, with flat mineral crystal.
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion.
- Polished rose gold stainless steel case (38mm diameter by 7mm thick).
- Stunning white dial with rose gold tone hands and hour markers.
- Designed for precision time keeping the Bulova quartz movement.
- Crystal clear scratch resistant mineral crystal.
Its dial is made of flat mineral crystals which is useful in withstand most nicks and scratches. The Bulova Men’s 97A106 is designed in such a manner that it looks classy and can be used on any occasion. You can get it on sale over at Amazon.com with free shipping and free returns.