You will never run late with this men’s sporty, Eco-Drive timepiece. From the stainless steel case, green canvas strap and 12/24 hour time indicator, the bold details never end. Additional features include a day/date indicator and water resistance to 100 meters.
To set the time *(refer to full-setting instructions here: Manual ):
- Stop the second hand by pulling the crown out to the 2nd click (time setting position).
- Turn the crown to set the time.
- The watch will start after the crown is firmly pushed back into its normal position
To set the Calendar*:
- Pull the crown out to the first click (calendar setting position).
- Set the desired date by turning the crown counterclockwise.
- Set the desired day of the week by turning the crown clockwise.
- After you have set the calendar, be sure to press the crown back to its normal position
*Do not adjust the calendar when the watch is reading between 9:00 pm and 4:00 am, otherwise the movement may become damaged and the calendar may not change correctly
With its light-powered eco-drive, durable canvas strap with leather lining, and metal-lined sizing grommets, this military-inspired Citizen watch is replete with masculine details.
Japanese Quartz movement with analog display
Durable mineral dial window and compact brushed stainless steel case
Features include eco-drive that charges in natural or indoor light, day and date calendar, and luminous hands and time markers
Water-resistant to 100 m (330 feet)