Sport a striking, bold style with this AR 2.0 watch from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. It features a black dial with baton indices protected by durable mineral crystal. A comfortable polyurethane strap features a unique dot design.
What is DRIVE?
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is a new collection, from the Citizen design studio, uniquely designed for the millennials, the next generation of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, runs on any kind of light and never needs a battery
- Provides youthful edgy design, on trend product at very affordable price points
- Debuts proprietary cutting edge technology, such as Chroma finish
- Chroma finish is a patented process which coats the case with one layer of color, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is very similar to the finish of a car. This allows for bold, bright colors that are highly durable and scratch resistant
- Solid stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Take action & communicate your inner drive with the rich & sporty styling of AR 2.0. Proprietary chroma finishing enhances the 44.5mm stainless steel case, while the dial sports either a modern pinstripe design or dot motif. Features include date, luminous hands & markers, and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. The crown’s distinctive “D” and the strap’s dot design complete this edgy look. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
Eco-drive is fueled by light so it never needs a battery
Silver tone stainless steel case with black accents and black polyurethane strap
1/5 second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24 hour time
Proprietary chroma finishing
Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)